Thursday, November 17, 2011

Time Eternal


Time whispers silently into my ears; it whispers lovingly of thee; of moments intimate, of joys within the serenity of your touch; of words spoken in the shadows of togetherness as time journeys forth into the twilight of our lives; forever reminding me of you, forever giving me comfort and peace that our spirits wander close, though seperate our paths maylead…



You and I; two strangers; flourshing in hope, found of desire; feeling the embrace that only two like spirits can feel; wandering hand in hand together in our minds, yet living life a league apart. Perchance our meeting in this lifetime, perhaps already touching in a previous life; this already ordained; this already consummated upon the altars if time itself…



Wherfore Thous Walks…..There I Be; Wherefore thou feels the light of love upon thy heart…There I Am; a
reflection of hope glimmering within; a shadow crossing into paradise eternal; blessed in comfort that love finds happy our souls, at peace in the knowledge that togetherness finds again our union of hearts. Contentment swelling within that you and I have touched one another in this life; our fingers finding neither skin or bone; yet our hearts mingling as only you can feel, and as only I can give to you…



How then my Dearest; can I Not speak these things to you; How can I keep still the quiet rush of surrender
giving way within me as yet another dawn creeps across the landscape of time itself; to appease the yearning
enticing my mind and perpetually stirring my craving of thee into the farthest reaches of my existence. For
to be as such; would be as to loose my eyes; to loose that burning fire consummated from the fiery depths of
love eternal – No; these things I breath; these things I feel with the damnation of existence; these things
uniquely mine to bear; and yours, uniquely yours to share…



Each night as I fix my eyes upon the stars I see you smiling in their reflection. Each day as I revel in the sunshine I feel your warmth touching me. Each moment as I go about the ways of my life, I feel a connection with yours. My senses flooded; my eyes cast unto the distant horizon seeking a vision of you so prevailing upon my mind, it fills me with a deeper perception of who I am, and and what I seek. In all that I am, and in all that I attain; I see you there with me. In everything that I feel; you are there feeling it with me, and in mind, body, and spirit; I realize you are part of me; always having been so; eternally forever a nourishment sustaining my wholeness and the spirit that carries me throughout the ages…



Forever it has been like this; forever more so it shall remain, until life renewed awakens the sleeping embrace only found once in this lifetime; when at last time finds us together again pleasing our hearts, and satisfying the eternal hunger each finds in the other.



In that precious momen; for us….Time eternal stands still…

No comments:

Post a Comment