- A major crisis event has just erupted within your city.
- News stations are reporting a radiological release has occurred thirty miles away.
- Wind driven highly radioactive particulates are sweeping towards your city.
- The fallout is expected to arrive in less than one hour.
- All roads and highways leading out of the area have quickly become impassible due to traffic-gridlock.
- Bridges leading across major rivers are totally blocked.
- Small localized crime incidents begin to appear sporadically among the fleeing citizens.
- Police are unable to control the flow of traffic, or the escalating crime wave.
- Gasoline prices take a sharp upwards hike—many gas stations are already closed.
Your Personal Situation Is As Follows:
- Your car’s gas tank is registering 1/4-Tank full.
- Cell-Phone service is down due to massive overuse.
- Your child is in school near your home.
- Your spouse is at home.
- You are 25-Miles away at work.
WHAT IS YOUR SURVIVAL PLAN?