It’s uncanny the number of people and groups that have headed underground to bury themselves from the mainstream survival movement; due to some false assumption that Big Brother is watching them, and awaiting the opportunity to swoop in and snatch them from their beds.
Why On Earth Would They Do That?
Lets get something straight right now: They do not have the manpower, resources, or funding, to locate, identify, and catalog every survivalist or group operating the the country today—we number something along the lines of 45-MILLION PEOPLE.
Where is This All Coming From?
It is the result of sensationalism at the hands of a select group of paranoid delusionals that need to create controversy and strife in order to further perpetuate their own image of self-importance—because they have nothing else to offer…
These are the people that generally talk-the-talk, but have no clue how to walk-the-walk; the kind that thrives under the spotlights of attention, and that is all that they have in their repertoire of skills and experiences—lip service.
Real survivalists don’t give a rats ass about what the feds are doing. They go about the business of survival with a determined outlook, a straight-hitting reality based plan that takes into account all of the possibilities, and no amount of sensationalism will deter them from the plans that they have made. It’s the people that don’t have a plan that will suffer.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation employs approximately 30,00 people. The FBI is the leading agency tasked with domestic investigation. NO OTHER AGENCY carries that responsibility, or has congressional authority to investigate the citizenry of America.
The National Security Agency: Though the number of personnel are classified; the NSA is the worlds leading edge cryptographic intelligence agency. It remains the forerunner within the electronic surveillance arena.
Fusion Centers: These are part of the Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) which is tied at the waits to Department of Homeland Security (DHS). These centers are designated to monitor groups, websites, forums, and electronic media, in order to ascertain whether a domestic terror plot exists.
Primary Fusion Centers
- Alabama Fusion Center
- Alaska Information and Analysis Center
- Arizona Counter Terrorism Information Center
- Arkansas State Fusion Center
- California State Threat Assessment Center
- Colorado Information Analysis Center
- Connecticut Intelligence Center
- Delaware Information and Analysis Center
- Florida Fusion Center
- Georgia Information Sharing and Analysis Center
- Hawaii Pacific Regional Information Clearinghouse
- Idaho Criminal Intelligence Center
- Illinois Statewide Terrorism and Intelligence Center
- Indiana Intelligence Fusion Center
- Iowa Intelligence Fusion Center
- Kansas Intelligence Fusion Center
- Kentucky Intelligence Fusion Center
- Louisiana State Analytical & Fusion Exchange
- Maine Information and Analysis Center
- Maryland Coordination and Analysis Center
- Massachusetts Commonwealth Fusion Center
- Michigan Intelligence Operations Center
- Minnesota Joint Analysis Center
- Mississippi Analysis and Information Center
- Missouri Information Analysis Center
- Montana All-Threat Intelligence Center
- Nebraska Information Analysis Center
- New Hampshire Information and Analysis Center
- New Jersey Regional Operations Intelligence Center
- New Mexico All Source Intelligence Center
- New York State Intelligence Center
- North Carolina Information Sharing and Analysis Center
- North Dakota State and Local Intelligence Center
- Ohio Strategic Analysis and Information Center
- Oklahoma Information Fusion Center
- Oregon Terrorism Information Threat Assessment Network
- Pennsylvania Criminal Intelligence Center
- Puerto Rico National Security State Information Center
- Rhode Island State Fusion Center
- South Carolina Information and Intelligence Center
- South Dakota Fusion Center
- Southern Nevada Counter-Terrorism Center (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Tennessee Fusion Center
- Texas Fusion Center
- U.S. Virgin Islands Fusion Center
- Utah Statewide Information and Analysis Center
- Vermont Information and Analysis Center
- Virginia Fusion Center
- Washington Regional Threat and Analysis Center (Washington, D.C.)
- Washington State Fusion Center
- West Virginia Intelligence Fusion Center
- Wisconsin Statewide Information Center
Recognized Fusion Centers
As the Federal Government respects the authority of state governments to designate fusion centers, any designated fusion center, including major urban area fusion centers, not designated as a primary fusion center is referred to as a recognized fusion center.
- Austin Regional Intelligence Center; Austin, TX
- Boston Regional Intelligence Center; Boston, MA
- Central California Intelligence Center; Sacramento, CA
- Central Florida Intelligence Exchange; Orlando, FL
- Chicago Crime Prevention and Information Center; Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati/Hamilton County Regional Terrorism Early Warning Group; Cincinnati, OH
- Delaware Valley Intelligence Center; Philadelphia, PA
- Detroit and Southeast Michigan Information and Intelligence Center; Detroit, MI
- Houston Regional Intelligence Service Center; Houston, TX
- Kansas City Regional Terrorism Early Warning Interagency Analysis Center; Kansas City, MO
- Los Angeles Joint Regional Intelligence Center; Los Angeles, CA
- MATRIX - El Paso Fusion Center; El Paso, TX
- Metro Operations Support and Analytical Intelligence Center; Dallas, TX
- Nevada Threat Analysis Center; Carson City, NV
- North Central Texas Fusion Center; McKinney, TX
- Northeast Ohio Regional Fusion Center; Cleveland, OH
- Northern California Regional Intelligence Center; San Francisco, CA
- Northern Virginia Regional Intelligence Center; Fairfax, VA
- Orange County Intelligence Assessment Center; Orange County, CA
- San Diego Law Enforcement Coordination Center; San Diego, CA
- Southeast Florida Fusion Center; Miami, FL
- Southeastern Wisconsin Threat Analysis Center; Milwaukee, WI
- Southwest Texas Fusion Center; San Antonio, TX
- Southwestern PA Region 13 Fusion Center; Pittsburgh, PA
- St. Louis Fusion Center; St. Louis, MO
- There are more of US, than THEM.
- The moment that THEY start snatching people out of their beds—it will mean CIVIL WAR!
- If you are worried, it’s because you want to be worried.
- If you fear the government, then you are chicken-shit to stand up for your rights or beliefs!
- You think hiding yourself is really going to work?
Stop all of this horseshit paranoia, and get back to real survivalism.