One of the more disconcerting elements of the modern day survival movement is am emerging trend which affects every survivalist, and non-survivalist alike. It goes something like this:
A small survival group Bug’s Out during a SHTF crisis. They hunker down until the crisis is over, and then systematically begin sweeping their Area of Operations (AO) on a mission to seize or plunder the area’s resources.
In case you are wondering what I mean by “Resources”; I mean the survival food and supplies that you have presently squirrel away and stockpiled for the End Times.
For the last thirty years I have tried to warn other survivalists about this threat. In many of my articles I make it perfectly clear that all of those “Shelter In Place” plans might sound good to some people; but the sad reality is that three of four well armed family members cannot hold-off a well trained and disciplined paramilitary group.
if you think that this is a foregone conclusion or fantasy; then click onto the link provided below:
- Prisoners Escape in Chile prisons
- Prisoners Reportedly Escape After 7.2 Magnitude Quake Hits Eastern Turkey
- Haiti Earthquake News: Main Prison Destroyed, 4,000 Prisoners Escape
- 200 Prisoners Escape after Turkish Earthquake
- Prison escape, 85 killed after 7.2-magnitude quake hits east Turkey
The video above should serve as a warning sign to every survival group and prepper alike:
Get Some Friends Right Now!
You absolutely MUST HAVE A PLAN-B when things go south. Don’t put all of your “eggs in one basket” and foolishly believe that you will be immune to any sort of violence. That would be a serious tactical mistake.
LIST OF PRISON IN THE U.S.
- Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana
- Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana
- Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma
- Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia
- Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming